Sunday, May 6, 2007

Cleaning up

The day is fast passing and I am doing some picking up. I finished my "doll quota" and am taking a breather. I have to go to jury tomorrow so the day will be shot for anything else. Tuesday will be a recovery day so Wednesday will be the start of anything new. Therefore the sewing machine comes off the dining room table, the bins get sorted and things put away and I start fresh midweek.

Gas prices are so high that I need to make sure I get the things I need while I am out tomorrow. I expect to do some food shopping and need to get a good list going. I also want to start some flower seedlings. The weather is suppose to warm up next week. We could see high 70s for a couple of days.

I have a slight agitation in my spirit today. I'm not sure why. Several things have been irritants in my life lately and I am not sure why. It could just be that I am tired and have missed some loose ends.

No comments: