Sunday, July 8, 2007

Beginning of a new week...Sunday.


The week has come and gone with the craft show in Houlton finished. I didn't sell any dolls and I am disappointed to say the least. DH has been encouraging and has pushed me in the direction of doing this for a hobby. I seem to think I need to make a "killing" financially so he'll be pleased. He isn't sending me that message at all, it is coming out of my own head! I need so much to relax and let God lead me. It is so hard to release control.



"Hey there! All who are thirsty , come to the water! Are you penniless? Come, anyway - buy and eat! Come, buy your drinks, buy wine and milk. Buy without money - everything's free..........
Seek God while he's here to be found..... "I don't think the way you think. The way you work isn't the way I work." God's Decree."Isaiah 55 the Message.

1 comment:

Connie Peterson said...

I used to have that problem with my weaving ... I felt that I should sell and make big bucks but others told me to just relax. I then made for myself and for gifts and also for the pleasure. If I sell something, fine. If not, fine. And that way it is a happy thing, not a pressure.

By the way, weren't you going to make a "ME" doll for me? How is she going?

Blessings